We’re looking for a talented UX Designer to join our team and help make it all a reality.
You will collaborate with stakeholders, developers, and users to design and synthesize intuitive workflow-centric experiences for the platform. You must have strong problem-solving abilities and a user-centric perspective. The personalities we are looking for are self-driven and energetic with the ability to collaborate across disciplines and geographies. The right candidate must possess a clear passion for discovering and solving customer problems, a commitment to excellence, and an ability to see beyond the immediate challenges, several years into the future.
- Conceptualize, design, and prototype tools
- Design visual assets/iconography for implementation in software.
- Work with developers to ensure design integrity during implementation.
- 5+ years of UX and UI web-design experience
- In-depth knowledge of user-centered design and workflows
- Experienced with Figma/Zeplin/Photoshop
- Ability to manage numerous projects
- Demonstrated UX and visual design abilities
- High attention to detail and a passion for a well-designed user experience
- Ability to generate clear product ideas and designs.
- Ability to successfully interact with end-users and development team members.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience in building FinTech design solutions
- Experience working on software projects as part of an agile team
- Familiarity with bug-tracking tools such as JIRA
- Multi-lingual data and global hosting environments (including China)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or similar experience
- Experience with frontend development such as React
- Experience with at least one more development language such as java/python/GO